Daily Attestation for the 2020-21 school year
Families must complete a medical attestation form for their child every day during the 20-21 school year—even when they are online for the day. This will give the health office important data about the physical health of the community.
The key is for all to engage in the practice of screening each morning, and if they are feeling unwell at all, to stay home.
How does it work?
The form includes a symptom checklist, including taking your child’s temperature at home. Based on the responses to the symptom checklist, you will receive a message signaling whether or not you should be sending your child to school.
When should this be completed?
Please complete the daily attestation form in the Magnus app each morning.
- Middle School by 7:30 a.m.
- Upper School by 8:30 a.m.
This should be done prior to your child’s departure for school, or before their school day begins online (the latter being a way for us to keep a general read on the health of our full community each day).
How will this help?
Anyone who is not feeling well will stay home. This is one of the most important preventative measures we can take. Completing the form every day, even on days when your child is not expected to be on campus, will give the health office important data about the physical health of the community.
The Magnus App
- Download the Magnus Mobile V2 App.
- Login to the Magnus Mobile V2 App in on your mobile device by using Keychain, a password manager, or typing in your username and password. (You already have a username and password if you have logged into Magnus before. See more information below.)
- If you have multiple students, select the first student you are completing the Screening for by clicking their name.
- Select the Covid-19 button in the bottom center of your screen.
- Select the Daily Screening which will have a message stating the Requirement is Incomplete under it.
- Once you are in the screening review the message at the top of the screen for additional directions if your school has added additional directions.
- Complete each question in the screening by either choosing a yes/no answer.
- Once you have completed all the questions on the screening select Save at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you select Save you will be brought to the screen which has the answers you provided and either a Stop or Go message and icon at the top of the screen. If you see a
- Stop response, your student should not go to school and you should follow the directions provided below the Stop sign if there are any. If you see a Go response, your student is appropriate for school and you should follow the directions below the Go sign if there are any.
- Click the OK button at the bottom of the screen once you have reviewed your results and the Stop or Go sign.
More about Magnus
Beaver works with Magnus Health to collect and store health forms in its secure database. Most of the required forms are available on the Magnus Health website and must be completed before your child can participate in pre-season athletics and school activities.
If this is your first year at Beaver, you will get an email directly from Magnus with your username and password to sign in to their website. Please look for this email in the coming weeks. If you are a returning family and can’t remember your login information, go to mymagnus.com and click on the “Forgot your Username or Password?” link, or call Magnus at 877 461 6831.