Beaver’s athletic facilities provide our student-athletes with state-of-the-art equipment to maximize the potential for success.
- Our 39,000 s.f. Athletic Center offers four playing courts, two sets of locker rooms, a fitness center, a team room, and staff offices.
- Gym A offers two full-size courts and fold-down bleachers. Gym B has two more playing courts.
- The Wetterau Family Fitness Center is used for strength and conditioning and physical therapy.
- The team room features an interactive whiteboard which allows teams to dissect video and prepare for upcoming opponents.
- Upper Field includes a baseball diamond and two playing fields.
- Lower Field includes a softball diamond and one playing field.