Beaver’s athletic facilities provide our student-athletes with state-of-the-art equipment to maximize the potential for success.
- Our 39,000 s.f. Athletic Center offers four playing courts, two sets of locker rooms, a fitness center, team room, and staff offices.
- Gym A offers two full-size courts and fold-down bleachers. Gym B has two more playing courts.
- The Wetterau Family Fitness Center is used for strength and conditioning and physical therapy.
- The new team room features an interactive white board which allows teams to dissect video and prepare for upcoming opponents.
- Upper Field includes a baseball diamond and two playing fields.
- Lower Field includes a softball diamond and one playing field.
- Beaver partnered with Mount Ida College to build four tennis courts for our use. We also play on Pine Manor’s courts. Both are close to campus.