Below you’ll find more information about the events happening on- and off-campus, as well as this year’s Alumni Award recipients. Please continue to check the website, as class specific Saturday event will be added in the weeks leading up to Reunion.
Questions? Contact Katie Shore at email@example.com or 617-738-2749.
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
Friday, May 3, 2019
- 11:00 a.m. Registration opens*
- 11:00 – 11:30 a.m. Golden Graduates class photos*
- 11:30 a.m. 50th Class Reunion photo*
- 12:00 – 1:15 p.m. Golden Graduates Luncheon honoring the 50th Reunion class.* This luncheon celebrates all Beaver graduates who have celebrated their 50th reunion and recognizes the class of 1969 on their milestone reunion year. Head of School Peter Hutton will welcome the group and we will also remember our longtime community member, Nancy Jane Moore ’41.
- 1:30 – 2:30 p.m. Learn Like a Beaver Student: Hear from current faculty and students*
- 2:30 – 3:30 p.m. Tours and Tea*
- 3:30 – 5:00 p.m. Explore campus + cheer on Beaver athletics*
- 5:00 – 7:00 p.m. All Alumni Reception + Awards Presentation. Connect with classmates and fellow alumni, hear from Head of School Peter Hutton, and celebrate our 2019 Alumni Award recipients. Alumni Awards presentation begins promptly at 6:00 p.m.
- 7:15 p.m. Class dinners on campus
*Indicates a Golden Graduate event (classes 1969 and prior)
Saturday, May 4, 2019
Below are class specific events happening off campus on the Saturday of reunion weekend. Please note: this list will be updated regularly.
Class of 1969: 50th Reunion Brunch
- WHERE: At the home of Ann Myerson, 175 Rawson Road, Apartment 1, Brookline, Mass. Stay tuned for additional information!
ALUMNI AWARDS 2019
Each year, Beaver presents awards to recognize and honor the outstanding accomplishments and service of our alumni.
We are pleased to announce our 2019 Distinguished Alumni Award Recipient:
Al Fitzpayne ’89
Executive Director of the Future of the Work Initiative,
The Aspen Institute
Stay tuned for updates on our additional award recipients!