We will update this page regularly throughout the summer with the latest information, so make sure to bookmark it in your browser. If you have any questions, please email Tiffany Smith in the Middle School or Chai Reddy in the Upper School.
Here are a few of the systems and apps we use throughout the year that you’ll need to access over the summer.
- What it is: PowerSchool is Beaver’s online student information system for students and parents. It contains end-of-term grades, class schedule, attendance, zip code list, family directory, and course registration (students only)
- How to access it: Families will receive an email in July from the Registrar’s office with their login information. We ask all parents to go to PowerSchool to update/confirm their contact information.
- Who to contact if you need help: Contact the Registrar’s Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What it is: Beaver works with Magnus Health to collect and store health forms in its secure database.
- How to access it: New families will receive an email in early July from Magnus with their username and password. All of the required forms are available on the Magnus website and must be completed before your child can participate in pre-season athletics and school activities. To log in to your Magnus portal, click here.
- Who to contact if you need help: For questions about health records and forms, contact our School Nurse, Talia Ossowski.
Getting to Beaver
TAKING THE T
The shuttle bus leaves the Chestnut Hill T-Stop (on the D-Line) each morning at 7:30 and 7:45 a.m. (8:30 and 8:40 a.m. on Mondays). In the afternoon, the bus leaves campus at 3:45 and 5:45 p.m. The service is free. Riders should look for a yellow bus with “Bedford Charter” on the side. Beaver offers reduced-price monthly T-passes for students.
- If you would like to purchase a monthly T-pass, complete this form (click here) and return it to Beaver by August 26.
We offer transportation to and from Beaver covering the northern and western suburbs, Beacon Street, South End, Brookline, and South of Boston. Details here and you can contact Kellie Sullivan with any questions.
PARKING AT BEAVER
Any vehicle parked on campus during the day or evening events should have a parking tag. New Beaver families will receive parking tags at the start of the school year. Returning families can get additional tags from the front desk. Families should reuse tags year after year.
Please call or email the attendance line at 617-738-2321 or email@example.com before 8:30 a.m. to report an absence, lateness, or early dismissal. Students are responsible for making up missed work. If a student is going to be absent for an extended period of time, Ann Bevan Hollos in the Middle School and Chai Reddy in the Upper School should be informed.