(updated April 12, 2021)
As of April 20, we are excited to announce we are moving to five days on campus for all MS students.
This week’s schedule
On Wednesday, April 14, Middle School will have reorientation day with all MS grades on campus. (US students have no classes on this day as it is Parent-Guardian/Teacher Conferences.) This day will allow our middle school to get familiar with the slight shift in how we use the building and to identify anything else we need to put in place before coming back to campus every day the following week. Classes will meet as scheduled on this day.
How we’re doing this
- Based on the latest CDC guidelines, we have made accommodations to ensure all students can be on campus at a 3-foot distance from each other; adults will remain at a 6-foot distance from students and one another. When possible, we will use a 6-foot distance rather than a 3-foot distance.
- The class schedule will remain the same through the end of the school year.
- We will continue to adhere to the Big 3—social distancing, washing hands, and wearing masks (and double masks, if possible).
- In regards to masks, the experts agree that the number one thing is a good-fitting, 2 or 3 layer mask that covers your mouth, nose, chin, and cheeks. Double masking (wearing two masks), does offer an extra layer of protection; surgical masks are also better than cloth masks. Students should have additional masks in a sealed plastic bag handy in case the first one becomes soiled during the school day. We will have available face masks for students who need them.
- Students who need to stay home because they are not well or have symptoms will have the option to join remotely.
We’ve updated our FAQs to include answers to some of the common questions.
Reminder: Remain vigilant, avoid unnecessary social gatherings, and adhere to the “Big 3”
An Insider’s Guide to MS Courses
Expectations for students & families
Here’s the commitment we expect from all our students and families to stay safe this fall. (This also includes what you need to bring and the protocol to follow if you need to go to the nurse’s office!)
Middle School Meetings
Catch up on our MS meetings!
- April 04.06.21
- March 03.30.21 | 03.12.21 | 03.08. 21 | 03.02.21
- February 02.23.21 | 02.16.21 | 02.12.21 | 02.09.21 | 02.05.21
- January 01.29.21 | 01.22.21 | 01.15.21 | 01.08.21
- December 12.18.20 | 12.11.20 | 12.04.20
- November: 11.17.20 | 11.09.20 | 11.05.20
- October: 10.29.20 10.22.20 | 10.15.20 | 10.08.20 | 10.01.20 |
- September: 09.24.20 | 09.17.20 | 09.10.20 | 09.09.20 | 09.08.20 |