It’s that time of year again: We’ve submitted a panel to SXSWedu and we need your votes to get there!
Our submission this year is a workshop on rethinking teaching and professional development. Our speakers – Director of US Kader Adjout; Global History Department Head Yolanda Wilcox-González; and Creative Technologist + Curricular Development Lead Rob MacDonald – will lead participants in developing a strategy for their own professional development.
Read more – and vote – for our submission.
HOW TO VOTE
Voting on the SXSWedu website isn’t the easiest process, so we created a four-step guide to ease any frustration. Follow these steps and you’ll be in, voting, and on with your day in a few minutes time. (We promise!)
Beaver’s quick and painless guide to SXSWedu voting:
- Keep this blogpost open at all times. Note: This step is crucial to your success.
- Click on this link to get to our SXSWedu page and see our presentation. Troubleshooting: When you click the above link, it will open up in a new tab or window. If it doesn’t, come back to this blogpost and copy and paste the following link into a new window or tab: http://panelpicker.sxsw.com/vote/76396
- Still with us? Good! Next step is to sign in or sign up. Troubleshooting: How do I know if I sign in or sign up? If you voted for us last year, then your email information should be saved and you can sign in. If not, sign up.
- All signed in? Fantastic. Come back to this blogpost and click on this link to get back to our SXSWedu Panel page. This will re-open the same page, but this time you’ll be signed in. Now you just need to cast your vote by clicking on the vote up (we hope) button in the upper left corner.
And there you go! You voted!
And while you’re there and logged-in, give a “thumbs-up” to two other panels featuring Beaver faculty:
- Inclusion in the Making: Maker Experience for ALL (with Jayne Everson)
- Design Thinking to Kickstart a Global Experience (with Kader Adjout)
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!