We have created schedule and game Google calendars for all of our sports. You can sync these calendars with your personal calendar as well as all your devices.
If you know the web address of a calendar that someone has published or shared on the Internet, you can view it in Calendar by subscribing to it.
- In Calendar, choose File > New Calendar Subscription.
- Enter the calendar’s web address, and then click Subscribe. You can find all winter athletics calendar links here.
- Enter a name for the calendar in the Name field and choose a color from the adjacent pop-up menu. Click here to see
- If you have an iCloud account, choose whether you want the calendar on that account.
- To view a subscription calendar in Calendar on your Mac and on devices with iOS 5 or
- To get the calendar’s event attachments or alerts, deselect the appropriate Remove
- To update your copy of the calendar when changes to it are published, choose the later without resubscribing to it, choose your iCloud account.
- Click OK.